SPONSOR THE 2014 BREWS AND BITES EVENT
Do you support the preservation and programs of the Governor's Residence Preservation Fund? We invite you and your organization to participate in our 2014 Brews and Bites event on September 13, 2014. The event is held from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Governor’s Residence at the Boettcher Mansion. The event will benefit the projects and programs of the preservation fund, a 501(c)3 whose mission is to preserve the historic Governor’s Residence at the Boettcher Mansion in perpetuity for the people of Colorado and to provide educational and cultural programs from the Residence that are statewide, inclusive and nonpartisian.
We are proud to partner with the Colorado Brewer’s Guild and the Colorado Chefs Association and look forward to enjoying the great craft and culinary talent of Colorado in the beautiful Boettcher Mansion. Over 400 people are expected to attend.
We are offering several sponsorship opportunities where you can showcase your business in front of a high-value constituency. Raise your glass and community profile by supporting Colorado history, leadership and legacy. Reserve your sponsorship today!
- Complete the restoration of the historic perimeter fence line along Logan Street.
- Repair the wood ornamentation on the Eighth Avenue facade and reconstruct the wooden ball finials on main entry portico.
- Restore the deteriorating Mediterranean limestone gazebo on the East Lawn.
- Provide additional free public historic tours so that all may enjoy this Colorado treasure.
- Expand Elementary Education offerings and provide support to low-income schools for buses.
- Launch Girl Govern, a program that promotes civic engagement and leadership among middle and high school age girls.
Reserve Your Sponsorship Today!
Sign up for your sponsorship below or contact
Nicole Bopp, Executive Director, for more information.
(303) 837-8350 ext 4